Page 317 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 23, 2025 11:37 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 24, 2025 4:16 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 11:37 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.
I will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 24, 2025 6:05 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found in Raseir?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 24, 2025 11:25 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 24, 2025 4:16 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 11:37 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.
I will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat May 24, 2025 6:05 am Are you found in Raseir?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am
by Tawmis
Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 26, 2025 1:45 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No
Are you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 26, 2025 6:53 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert? ;) (I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 26, 2025 11:42 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:45 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No
Are you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?
I'm going to say no.
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 6:53 am Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert? ;) (I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 27, 2025 1:47 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
Are you the sun?

The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.

Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 27, 2025 11:36 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue May 27, 2025 1:47 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
Are you the sun?

The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.

Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png
No

New clue:
I'd make more sense being in a different game.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 11:18 am
by Tawmis
Are you an Easter Egg?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 11:18 am Are you an Easter Egg?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2025 5:43 am
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 11:52 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
No
Oh. Then you're not on the screens that contain Merv the Griffin, the Dervish, or Al Scurva (Ad Avis's pupil) ... or the healer-tree (that gives you the fruit).

But you're in the desert area. Hmm.

Are you a monster? :D