Page 319 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2025 6:19 pm
by Rath Darkblade
My guess is simpler, but I can't quite see how the clues tie in either. :) Are you the snacks (popcorn and soda)?

Hey, what did I miss? ..................................................... when you come back to the movie from the concession stand

I was between assignments ............................................. I'm afraid this one defeated me. Woe! :(

I am full of gas ............................................................ soda is full of carbon dioxide

*crosses fingers and toes* ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2025 11:49 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 03, 2025 6:19 pm My guess is simpler, but I can't quite see how the clues tie in either. :) Are you the snacks (popcorn and soda)?

Hey, what did I miss? ..................................................... when you come back to the movie from the concession stand

I was between assignments ............................................. I'm afraid this one defeated me. Woe! :(

I am full of gas ............................................................ soda is full of carbon dioxide

*crosses fingers and toes* ;)
I think I will give it to you. I was thinking of the soda specifically.

Correct on the first and third clues. As for the second: between=inter and assignment=mission.

As for being in the desert or not: it's open to interpretation. The screen does appear during the trek to Raseir even if it is not a desert screen itself. That's why I was a little open ended with my response.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 1:05 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jun 03, 2025 11:49 pm Correct on the first and third clues. As for the second: between=inter and assignment=mission.
OooOooO. That was good.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 6:14 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Ah! I was so focused on trying to find where this was, I didn't think of the word "intermission". Nicely played, NBS. :)

*thinks; changes clues; thinks more*

Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.

Enjoy!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 6:47 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jun 04, 2025 6:14 pm Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in it (Quest for Glory, Hero's Quest.... oh, yes, and King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)...

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2025 11:42 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game that takes place on Earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 5:28 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis ... why, yes indeed!

NBS ... I'm a frayed knot.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:29 am
by Tawmis
Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 6:05 pm
by Rath Darkblade
What a glorious guess! :) But no, I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 7:29 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in a game that has more than 2 in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2025 11:28 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a Space Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 10:25 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm -- Aye, I am my own twin! ;)

NBS -- Aye! I am, like, totally spaced out, dude.

(I'm not sure if that use of slang is even right. :? Correct me if I'm wrong, please!)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in an evenly numbered game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2025 3:00 am
by Tawmis
Are you seen on a planet (vs a ship or in space)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2025 7:51 pm
by Rath Darkblade
@ NBS Nope, I'm very odd.

(And maybe I shouldn't have answered it like that). :)

And Tawm ... sorry! I'm not in any planetary coordinates.