Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you numbered greater than 1?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you seen inside of a ship?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... yes, I am not singular.
Tawm ... wellll -- kinda. Put it this way, I'm not yet ready to ship out.
(And I can't say any more, or I'll spoil it).
Tawm ... wellll -- kinda. Put it this way, I'm not yet ready to ship out.
(And I can't say any more, or I'll spoil it).
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Space Quest 3?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a ship that Roger Wilco himself controls/flies at any point?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... indeed! I am in numéro trois! 
Tawmis ... alas, no. I'd fly away if Roger got in the controls.
Tawmis ... alas, no. I'd fly away if Roger got in the controls.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a ship that Roger is in at any time?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in the Roger's escape pod in the beginning?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawm ... yes! I am. 
NBS ... I'd escape if you ask that!
In other words, no.
NBS ... I'd escape if you ask that!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the ship that Roger is a prisoner in of the Monkey People (the one that crashes on the planet near the start of the game)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawm ... Nope, Roger can't monkey about in me! 
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the ships in the junkyard ship freighter collector (at the start, such as the TIE FIGHTER and such)?
(Essentially found in this ship - https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/010.png )
(I just realized the monkeys are not from SQ3... no idea what I was thinking...)
(Essentially found in this ship - https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/010.png )
(I just realized the monkeys are not from SQ3... no idea what I was thinking...)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in the salvage ship?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Ah, no. You can't ship me out.Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:57 pm Are you one of the ships in the junkyard ship freighter collector (at the start, such as the TIE FIGHTER and such)?
(Essentially found in this ship - https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/010.png )
No harm done. I didn't realise that at the time, either.
Sorry, I'm not. You can't salvage that guess!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.
Are you found at Monolith burger? Greasy fast food. The Astro chicken game.
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.
Are you found at Monolith burger? Greasy fast food. The Astro chicken game.