Page 320 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2025 11:43 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you numbered greater than 1?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 1:02 am
by Tawmis
Are you seen inside of a ship?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 6:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... yes, I am not singular.

Tawm ... wellll -- kinda. Put it this way, I'm not yet ready to ship out. :D

(And I can't say any more, or I'll spoil it).

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 11:57 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in Space Quest 3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 12:14 am
by Tawmis
Are you in a ship that Roger Wilco himself controls/flies at any point?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 6:40 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... indeed! I am in numéro trois! :D

Tawmis ... alas, no. I'd fly away if Roger got in the controls.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 11:27 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in a ship that Roger is in at any time?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 11:37 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the Roger's escape pod in the beginning?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2025 4:02 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... yes! I am. :)

NBS ... I'd escape if you ask that! :D In other words, no.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2025 12:21 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in the ship that Roger is a prisoner in of the Monkey People (the one that crashes on the planet near the start of the game)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:45 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... Nope, Roger can't monkey about in me! ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:57 pm
by Tawmis
Are you one of the ships in the junkyard ship freighter collector (at the start, such as the TIE FIGHTER and such)?
(Essentially found in this ship - https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/010.png )

(I just realized the monkeys are not from SQ3... no idea what I was thinking...) :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2025 12:00 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the salvage ship?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2025 6:18 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:57 pm Are you one of the ships in the junkyard ship freighter collector (at the start, such as the TIE FIGHTER and such)?
(Essentially found in this ship - https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/010.png )
Ah, no. You can't ship me out. ;)
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:57 pm (I just realized the monkeys are not from SQ3... no idea what I was thinking...) :D
No harm done. I didn't realise that at the time, either. :)
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 12, 2025 12:00 am Are you found in the salvage ship?
Sorry, I'm not. You can't salvage that guess! :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2025 11:57 pm
by notbobsmith
Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.


Are you found at Monolith burger? Greasy fast food. The Astro chicken game.