Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found outside of Monolith Burger (that screen, but like one of the ships, pipes, the sign, etc)?
PS: Nicely done, NBS! I believe you are right!
PS: Nicely done, NBS! I believe you are right!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... no.
Tawm ... no.
(Sorry for the delay. I was working all day and rehearsing all night on Friday, and did two concerts on Saturday (and was on my feet for 17 hours). So I was bone-tired earlier today. Still am, but less tired than before.
P.S. The two concerts were artistically great, despite the fact that we put them on in early winter, inside a cathedral with no heating...)
Tawm ... no.
(Sorry for the delay. I was working all day and rehearsing all night on Friday, and did two concerts on Saturday (and was on my feet for 17 hours). So I was bone-tired earlier today. Still am, but less tired than before.
P.S. The two concerts were artistically great, despite the fact that we put them on in early winter, inside a cathedral with no heating...)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you some form of Easter Egg?
(The Egg us On... if it's not Astro Chicken / Monolith Burger)
(The Egg us On... if it's not Astro Chicken / Monolith Burger)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am not an Easter Egg. 
May I offer a clue?
May I offer a clue?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You can, but I am fine if you don't. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
So you are on a ship that Roger has been on but does not control. It's not the escape pod, the salvage ship, any of the wrecks in the salvage ship, Monolith Burger or any of the ships on the outside. I'm not sure what that leaves.
Are you found on the Terminator's (what ever it is called) ship? But I don't think Roger was ever on it.
Are you found on the Terminator's (what ever it is called) ship? But I don't think Roger was ever on it.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... no.
The Clue is this:

The Clue is this:
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 12, 2025 11:57 pm Are you found at Monolith burger? Greasy fast food. The Astro chicken game.
The answer is no to both, and for a specific reason. Think about the way the questions are phrased.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well if you're not AT Monolith (which would be the interior) and not the exterior...
Unless you're being overly pick -
Are you found within one of the screens inside Monolith Burger?
Unless you're being overly pick -
Are you found within one of the screens inside Monolith Burger?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you Monolith Burger itself?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Good call.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am indeed Monolith Burger! 
Enjoy our production of Grease! ....................... Grease = A burger place ... I've never known one without grease.
We will rock you .......................................... A monolith is geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock.
but don't egg us on ....................................... egg (and chicken) are very common ingredients in burgers.
Your turn, NBS!
Enjoy our production of Grease! ....................... Grease = A burger place ... I've never known one without grease.
We will rock you .......................................... A monolith is geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock.
but don't egg us on ....................................... egg (and chicken) are very common ingredients in burgers.
Your turn, NBS!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I will post something shortly.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Okay, here are my clues:
Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hrm. Seems too obvious to be what I think.
So....
Are you in a game with 'Quest' anywhere in the title?
So....
Are you in a game with 'Quest' anywhere in the title?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
It does seem to be too obvious, but I guess I must ask it, being the QfG nut that I am ... 
Are you Manu from Quest for Glory 3?
Are you Manu from Quest for Glory 3?