Page 321 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2025 11:53 am
by Tawmis
Are you found outside of Monolith Burger (that screen, but like one of the ships, pipes, the sign, etc)?

PS: Nicely done, NBS! I believe you are right!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 1:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... no.

Tawm ... no.

(Sorry for the delay. I was working all day and rehearsing all night on Friday, and did two concerts on Saturday (and was on my feet for 17 hours). So I was bone-tired earlier today. Still am, but less tired than before.

P.S. The two concerts were artistically great, despite the fact that we put them on in early winter, inside a cathedral with no heating...) :?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 1:55 am
by Tawmis
Are you some form of Easter Egg?

(The Egg us On... if it's not Astro Chicken / Monolith Burger)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:39 am
by Rath Darkblade
I am not an Easter Egg. :)

May I offer a clue?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 11:05 pm
by Tawmis
You can, but I am fine if you don't. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
So you are on a ship that Roger has been on but does not control. It's not the escape pod, the salvage ship, any of the wrecks in the salvage ship, Monolith Burger or any of the ships on the outside. I'm not sure what that leaves.

Are you found on the Terminator's (what ever it is called) ship? But I don't think Roger was ever on it.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 6:15 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... no.

The Clue is this:
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 12, 2025 11:57 pm Are you found at Monolith burger? Greasy fast food. The Astro chicken game.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jun 14, 2025 11:53 am Are you found outside of Monolith Burger (that screen, but like one of the ships, pipes, the sign, etc)?
The answer is no to both, and for a specific reason. Think about the way the questions are phrased. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 4:16 pm
by Tawmis
Well if you're not AT Monolith (which would be the interior) and not the exterior...

Unless you're being overly pick -

Are you found within one of the screens inside Monolith Burger?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 11:46 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you Monolith Burger itself?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 12:51 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jun 16, 2025 11:46 pm Are you Monolith Burger itself?
Good call.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 8:53 am
by Rath Darkblade
I am indeed Monolith Burger! :D

Enjoy our production of Grease! ....................... Grease = A burger place ... I've never known one without grease. :P
We will rock you .......................................... A monolith is geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock.
but don't egg us on ....................................... egg (and chicken) are very common ingredients in burgers. ;)

Your turn, NBS!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2025 12:49 am
by notbobsmith
I will post something shortly.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:06 am
by notbobsmith
Okay, here are my clues:

Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:51 am
by Tawmis
Hrm. Seems too obvious to be what I think.

So....

Are you in a game with 'Quest' anywhere in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 5:37 am
by Rath Darkblade
It does seem to be too obvious, but I guess I must ask it, being the QfG nut that I am ... :P

Are you Manu from Quest for Glory 3? :D