Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:51 am Hrm. Seems too obvious to be what I think.

So....

Are you in a game with 'Quest' anywhere in the title?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 5:37 am It does seem to be too obvious, but I guess I must ask it, being the QfG nut that I am ... :P

Are you Manu from Quest for Glory 3? :D
No

New clue:
I am a glutton for punishment.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

OK, back to basics. Are you in a game set on earth?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than two in the series of the game you're in?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 6:53 am OK, back to basics. Are you in a game set on earth?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:01 am Is there more than two in the series of the game you're in?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in the EcoQuest series?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the Conquest series? :)

*crosses fingers for this, since I don't know anything about any other series with two-or-less games in them*
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jun 21, 2025 1:09 am Are you in the EcoQuest series?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jun 21, 2025 8:59 pm Are you in the Conquest series? :)

*crosses fingers for this, since I don't know anything about any other series with two-or-less games in them*
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:39 am Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 11:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:39 am Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?
No
Are you found inside any form of building?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the forest?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 1:26 am Are you found inside any form of building?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 5:26 am Are you in the forest?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found above ground?
(For example, the keep has the whole underground caverns)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

And also the tavern. ;)

Are you found anywhere in town?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 11:56 pm Are you found above ground?
(For example, the keep has the whole underground caverns)
Yes (I'm pretty sure anyway)
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 24, 2025 5:59 pm And also the tavern. ;)

Are you found anywhere in town?
No
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”