Page 322 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 11:21 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:51 am Hrm. Seems too obvious to be what I think.

So....

Are you in a game with 'Quest' anywhere in the title?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 5:37 am It does seem to be too obvious, but I guess I must ask it, being the QfG nut that I am ... :P

Are you Manu from Quest for Glory 3? :D
No

New clue:
I am a glutton for punishment.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2025 6:53 am
by Rath Darkblade
OK, back to basics. Are you in a game set on earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:01 am
by Tawmis
Is there more than two in the series of the game you're in?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2025 12:11 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 6:53 am OK, back to basics. Are you in a game set on earth?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:01 am Is there more than two in the series of the game you're in?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2025 1:09 am
by Tawmis
Are you in the EcoQuest series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2025 8:59 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the Conquest series? :)

*crosses fingers for this, since I don't know anything about any other series with two-or-less games in them*

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2025 1:23 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jun 21, 2025 1:09 am Are you in the EcoQuest series?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jun 21, 2025 8:59 pm Are you in the Conquest series? :)

*crosses fingers for this, since I don't know anything about any other series with two-or-less games in them*
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:39 am
by Tawmis
Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2025 11:40 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:39 am Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 1:26 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 11:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:39 am Are you in the first Conquest game (Camelot)?
No
Are you found inside any form of building?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 5:26 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the forest?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 11:43 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 1:26 am Are you found inside any form of building?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 5:26 am Are you in the forest?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 11:56 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found above ground?
(For example, the keep has the whole underground caverns)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 5:59 pm
by Rath Darkblade
And also the tavern. ;)

Are you found anywhere in town?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 11:56 pm Are you found above ground?
(For example, the keep has the whole underground caverns)
Yes (I'm pretty sure anyway)
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 24, 2025 5:59 pm And also the tavern. ;)

Are you found anywhere in town?
No