Page 323 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 1:21 am
by Tawmis
Are you found in the floating (Monk?!) keep?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 6:19 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmph.

Are you somewhere in the castle?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 11:51 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 1:21 am Are you found in the floating (Monk?!) keep?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 6:19 am Hmph.

Are you somewhere in the castle?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 6:03 am
by Rath Darkblade
Aha. To quote the "Injan" character Wolfie in QfG5: "Now we are beginning to make forward movement!" ;)

Are you specifically inside the keep?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 1:55 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found/seen in the prison area (where the king's jester is kept, for example, I can't remember if there's more than one screen for the prison area) :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 12:29 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 6:03 am Aha. To quote the "Injan" character Wolfie in QfG5: "Now we are beginning to make forward movement!" ;)

Are you specifically inside the keep?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 1:55 pm Are you found/seen in the prison area (where the king's jester is kept, for example, I can't remember if there's more than one screen for the prison area) :D
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 2:20 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:06 am Okay, here are my clues:

Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
Are you the wooden T-Shaped torture device?

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/Conquest2/ss/065.JPG

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Jun 27, 2025 2:20 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:06 am Okay, here are my clues:

Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
Are you the wooden T-Shaped torture device?

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/Conquest2/ss/065.JPG
Yes I am!

Just hanging around - The prisoner hanging
It's monkey see, monkey do - The monks. :twisted:
I fit to a T - Should be obvious

Also "Glutton for punishment" should make sense now.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2025 3:16 pm
by Tawmis
Dressed in white
Hair as blond as the sun
She's quite the sight
I never had one like that when I was young.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:05 pm
by notbobsmith
Sounds like the fairy in KQ4. Or Rosella before she gets the peasant outfit.

Are you in KQ4?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2025 3:17 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found in LSL2?

(Rosella is there, too. And so are one or two other blond(e)s) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2025 9:44 pm
by Tawmis
I am in neither of those! :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2025 11:35 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in an game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 12:29 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Jun 29, 2025 11:35 pm Are you in an game with "Quest" in the title?
I am not. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:24 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?