Page 325 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:47 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less? :)

*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2025 11:47 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:15 am Just going to make sure -

Are you in Police Quest? :D

(Because could still be EcoQuest, BeQuest, ConQuest or something...)
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:47 am Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less? :)

*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
Yes (3 for 3, but not very helpful since PQ has only 4 games)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 2:30 am
by Tawmis
Are you found in an AGI game? (Which, at this point, would make it Police Quest 1... but also rule out the remake... )

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:26 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Police Quest 2?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 12:31 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:26 am Are you in Police Quest 2?
Uh, didn't you ask if it was in an odd numbered game and NBS said yes?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 11:45 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 2:30 am Are you found in an AGI game? (Which, at this point, would make it Police Quest 1... but also rule out the remake... )
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:26 am Are you in Police Quest 2?
As Tawmis pointed out, odd numbered. So, no.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2025 3:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
Oops! :shock: My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.

So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.

Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2025 10:40 am
by Tawmis
Are you found within one of the Police buildings (main building, jail, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2025 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jul 07, 2025 3:59 am Oops! :shock: My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.

So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.

Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 07, 2025 10:40 am Are you found within one of the Police buildings (main building, jail, etc)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:34 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 6:58 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found somewhere outside (as in no ceiling, roof, etc over your head).

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 11:35 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:34 pm Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jul 08, 2025 6:58 pm Are you found somewhere outside (as in no ceiling, roof, etc over your head).
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:26 am
by Tawmis
Are you inside a building?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am
by Rath Darkblade
Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside. :) (Not unless he is a character in PQ).

NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)? :P

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2025 4:29 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside. :) (Not unless he is a character in PQ).
It appears neither you or I can keep our questions straight. :lol: