Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside. :) (Not unless he is a character in PQ).

NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)? :P
No

(And the drunk driver is named Art Serabian)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

So ... somewhere outside, but not on the road. Hmm.

We know that you're not found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room). But are you found outside them? :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found in one of the park scenes (parks, not parking lots, like where Sonny tries to catch some of the criminals)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jul 10, 2025 6:19 am So ... somewhere outside, but not on the road. Hmm.

We know that you're not found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room). But are you found outside them? :D
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jul 10, 2025 10:19 pm Are you found in one of the park scenes (parks, not parking lots, like where Sonny tries to catch some of the criminals)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Huh. Are you found in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)? :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 10:21 pm Huh. Are you found in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)? :D
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you found outside the hotel?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jul 12, 2025 7:59 pm Are you found outside the hotel?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you on one of the "traffic map" screens (where you drive around)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 13, 2025 1:27 pm Are you on one of the "traffic map" screens (where you drive around)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Then where the %*@& are you? :(

We know you're found somewhere outside, but not:

- in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the drunk, Art Serabian -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)
- outside one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)
- in a park scene
- in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)
- outside the hotel
- when driving around

I think we've basically eliminated everything! :shock: :(
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

There is one that alludes your first one.

Are you the scene of the accident (with the car that's crashed through the wall)? Sonny didn't stop someone from breaking the law in that screen.

There is one more screen - the end celebration, too.

But I am going for the accident with the car through the brick wall?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 14, 2025 10:37 am There is one that alludes your first one.

Are you the scene of the accident (with the car that's crashed through the wall)? Sonny didn't stop someone from breaking the law in that screen.

There is one more screen - the end celebration, too.

But I am going for the accident with the car through the brick wall?
Yes, I am found at the crash scene.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Do you have anything to do with either vehicle (Police car or crash car) specifically (as in something in or on the car)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you a person?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”