Page 326 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2025 11:31 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am
Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside.

(Not unless he is a character in PQ).
NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)?
No
(And the drunk driver is named Art Serabian)
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2025 6:19 am
by Rath Darkblade
So ... somewhere outside, but not on the road. Hmm.
We know that you're not found
within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room). But are you found
outside them?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2025 10:19 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found in one of the park scenes (parks, not parking lots, like where Sonny tries to catch some of the criminals)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2025 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jul 10, 2025 6:19 am
So ... somewhere outside, but not on the road. Hmm.
We know that you're not found
within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room). But are you found
outside them?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jul 10, 2025 10:19 pm
Are you found in one of the park scenes (parks, not parking lots, like where Sonny tries to catch some of the criminals)?
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2025 10:21 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Huh. Are you found in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2025 11:43 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 10:21 pm
Huh. Are you found in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)?
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2025 7:59 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found outside the hotel?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2025 11:17 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jul 12, 2025 7:59 pm
Are you found outside the hotel?
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2025 1:27 pm
by Tawmis
Are you on one of the "traffic map" screens (where you drive around)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2025 11:46 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 13, 2025 1:27 pm
Are you on one of the "traffic map" screens (where you drive around)?
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2025 5:34 am
by Rath Darkblade
Then where the %*@& are you?
We know you're found somewhere outside, but not:
- in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the drunk, Art Serabian -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)
- outside one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)
- in a park scene
- in one of the parking lots (e.g. outside the court or the police station)
- outside the hotel
- when driving around
I think we've basically eliminated everything!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2025 10:37 am
by Tawmis
There is one that alludes your first one.
Are you the scene of the accident (with the car that's crashed through the wall)? Sonny didn't stop someone from breaking the law in that screen.
There is one more screen - the end celebration, too.
But I am going for the accident with the car through the brick wall?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2025 11:32 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 14, 2025 10:37 am
There is one that alludes your first one.
Are you the scene of the accident (with the car that's crashed through the wall)? Sonny didn't stop someone from breaking the law in that screen.
There is one more screen - the end celebration, too.
But I am going for the accident with the car through the brick wall?
Yes, I am found at the crash scene.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2025 2:16 pm
by Tawmis
Do you have anything to do with either vehicle (Police car or crash car) specifically (as in something in or on the car)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2025 5:44 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you a person?