Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jul 15, 2025 2:16 pm Do you have anything to do with either vehicle (Police car or crash car) specifically (as in something in or on the car)?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jul 15, 2025 5:44 pm Are you a person?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 03, 2025 12:31 am Great start to the day
I come before Beethoven
All the signs were there
Great start to the day... Sonny's day starts with arriving at the scene.
I come before Beethoven....
All signs were there...

Points to the sign, for the Colonial sign. Is that what you are?

The Beethoven thing...

My only guess had me googling...

Is that Beethoven clue, a reference to the movie? Where it was filmed on Colonial Street at Universal Studios? Because the sign also mentions van....

And well...

In the movie Beethoven, Colonial Street at Universal Studios Hollywood was used for exterior shots, specifically for scenes where the dogs escape from the van
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 2:44 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 03, 2025 12:31 am Great start to the day
I come before Beethoven
All the signs were there
Great start to the day... Sonny's day starts with arriving at the scene.
I come before Beethoven....
All signs were there...

Points to the sign, for the Colonial sign. Is that what you are?
Yes I am!
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 2:44 am The Beethoven thing...

My only guess had me googling...

Is that Beethoven clue, a reference to the movie? Where it was filmed on Colonial Street at Universal Studios? Because the sign also mentions van....

And well...

In the movie Beethoven, Colonial Street at Universal Studios Hollywood was used for exterior shots, specifically for scenes where the dogs escape from the van
I was hoping the Beethoven clue would throw you guys off. I totally forgot about the "Beethoven" movie. And those are some pretty interesting connections that kind of work, but are not what I was thinking.

No, the answer is simpler: Ludwig van Beethoven. "Van" comes before "Beethoven". "Colonial Van & Storage" :twisted:
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 11:21 pm No, the answer is simpler: Ludwig van Beethoven. "Van" comes before "Beethoven". "Colonial Van & Storage" :twisted:
Rath, I am ashamed of YOU of all people for not catching that! :D

All right, I will think of something.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

She said I could do whatever I please
Because she gave me one of these.
But that's just an extra clue
For you
Because that has nothing to do with the game
Because there's only one fine dame.
Red or white
Do it to your delight
But it seems only one choice is right
And if you go to the wrong place, you're going to get into a fight.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 17, 2025 11:39 pm Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
No, I am not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Does the game take place on Earth?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Yes.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Torin's Passage? :lol:

But seriously, are you in one of the GK games?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in an LSL game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I am neither of the games mentioned (GK or LSL).
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

She said I could do whatever I please
Because she gave me one of these.
But that's just an extra clue
For you
Because that has nothing to do with the game
Because there's only one fine dame.
Red or white
Do it to your delight
But it seems only one choice is right
And if you go to the wrong place, you're going to get into a fight.
The first clue is a reference to a movie
And some in relationships may joke about this
If Larry could ever stay in a lasting relationship, he'd probably think it's groovy
And an opportunity he wouldn't want to miss.
Going back to the game, if you want to move about freely
You will need to have me
It's just the principal of the matter
You just need to convince her.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

"Principal"? Are you in The Adventures of Willy Beamish?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you the Hall Pass in the Adventures of Willy Beamish? ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”