Page 327 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2025 12:01 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jul 15, 2025 2:16 pm
Do you have anything to do with either vehicle (Police car or crash car) specifically (as in something in or on the car)?
No
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2025 2:44 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 03, 2025 12:31 am
Great start to the day
I come before Beethoven
All the signs were there
Great start to the day... Sonny's day starts with arriving at the scene.
I come before Beethoven....
All signs were there...
Points to the sign, for the Colonial sign. Is that what you are?
The Beethoven thing...
My only guess had me googling...
Is that Beethoven clue, a reference to the movie? Where it was filmed on Colonial Street at Universal Studios? Because the sign also mentions van....
And well...
In the movie Beethoven, Colonial Street at Universal Studios Hollywood was used for exterior shots, specifically for scenes where the dogs escape from the van
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2025 11:21 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 2:44 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 03, 2025 12:31 am
Great start to the day
I come before Beethoven
All the signs were there
Great start to the day... Sonny's day starts with arriving at the scene.
I come before Beethoven....
All signs were there...
Points to the sign, for the Colonial sign. Is that what you are?
Yes I am!
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 2:44 am
The Beethoven thing...
My only guess had me googling...
Is that Beethoven clue, a reference to the movie? Where it was filmed on Colonial Street at Universal Studios? Because the sign also mentions van....
And well...
In the movie Beethoven, Colonial Street at Universal Studios Hollywood was used for exterior shots, specifically for scenes where the dogs escape from the van
I was hoping the Beethoven clue would throw you guys off. I totally forgot about the "Beethoven" movie. And those are some pretty interesting connections that kind of work, but are not what I was thinking.
No, the answer is simpler: Ludwig
van Beethoven. "Van" comes before "Beethoven". "Colonial
Van & Storage"

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 2:13 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Jul 16, 2025 11:21 pm
No, the answer is simpler: Ludwig
van Beethoven. "Van" comes before "Beethoven". "Colonial
Van & Storage"
Rath, I am ashamed of YOU of all people for not catching that!
All right, I will think of something.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 2:16 am
by Tawmis
She said I could do whatever I please
Because she gave me one of these.
But that's just an extra clue
For you
Because that has nothing to do with the game
Because there's only one fine dame.
Red or white
Do it to your delight
But it seems only one choice is right
And if you go to the wrong place, you're going to get into a fight.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 11:39 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2025 1:59 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jul 17, 2025 11:39 pm
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
No, I am not.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2025 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Does the game take place on Earth?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2025 1:16 pm
by Tawmis
Yes.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2025 8:05 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Torin's Passage?
But seriously, are you in one of the GK games?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2025 11:30 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in an LSL game?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2025 2:48 am
by Tawmis
I am neither of the games mentioned (GK or LSL).
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2025 2:51 am
by Tawmis
She said I could do whatever I please
Because she gave me one of these.
But that's just an extra clue
For you
Because that has nothing to do with the game
Because there's only one fine dame.
Red or white
Do it to your delight
But it seems only one choice is right
And if you go to the wrong place, you're going to get into a fight.
The first clue is a reference to a movie
And some in relationships may joke about this
If Larry could ever stay in a lasting relationship, he'd probably think it's groovy
And an opportunity he wouldn't want to miss.
Going back to the game, if you want to move about freely
You will need to have me
It's just the principal of the matter
You just need to convince her.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2025 12:25 am
by notbobsmith
"Principal"? Are you in The Adventures of Willy Beamish?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2025 5:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the Hall Pass in the Adventures of Willy Beamish?
