Page 328 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2025 11:33 am
by Tawmis
I am in Willy Beamish, as a matter of fact, I am indeed....
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jul 21, 2025 5:13 am Are you the Hall Pass in the Adventures of Willy Beamish? ;)
... The Hall Pass!
She said I could do whatever I please
Because she gave me one of these.
But that's just an extra clue
For you
Because that has nothing to do with the game
A "hall pass" in a relationship, in slang terms, refers to an agreement between partners where one or both are allowed to have sexual encounters with other people, typically as a temporary or one-off arrangement.

So, for example, Amiee said I could have a hallpass if Katheryn Winnick, in her vikings attire ever agrees to sleep with me! :lol: (Which we all know will never happen, and thus the humor of it) :D
Because there's only one fine dame.
The only "dame" is the nurse (although Willy's mom is rather attractive too but it'd be odd for Willy to want her) :D
Red or white
Do it to your delight
But it seems only one choice is right
And if you go to the wrong place, you're going to get into a fight.
You can use a red or white crayon to make the hall pass, when you leave, if you go into the bathroom, you get into a fight with Spider.
The first clue is a reference to a movie
And some in relationships may joke about this
If Larry could ever stay in a lasting relationship, he'd probably think it's groovy
And an opportunity he wouldn't want to miss.
Hinting at relationship and the slang term for hall pass.
Going back to the game, if you want to move about freely
You will need to have me
It's just the principal of the matter
You just need to convince her.
The principal is indeed the principal from the school ...
And the "convince her" is convincing the teacher you are sick in class....

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:20 am
by Rath Darkblade
I finally guessed one right. Yay! ;) So, I'll try to give clues like Tawm just did ...

So I finally got it right
by using all my might
and got a fine green light
to start a new guessing game
(and it will not be lame
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.

(Was I close?) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 10:17 am
by Tawmis
hahahahah! I think you did a fine job, but I also think you gave REALLY big clues.

So I am going to make a guess... which game you're in - as you COULD - if you are what I think you are - be two different things - but pretty sure I know which one.... but.....

Are you in Leisure Suit Larry 2?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 6:13 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Actually, yes. :)

(What big clues did I give? :| I'm confused. I thought there weren't any clues at all, except possibly "I'm simply here to confuse").

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 7:26 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 23, 2025 6:13 pm Actually, yes. :)

(What big clues did I give? :| I'm confused. I thought there weren't any clues at all, except possibly "I'm simply here to confuse").
I could be wrong.

But blow a fuse and rage quit...

Are you the bag/bomb/explosive you need to throw down the volcano near the end of LSL2?
Seen here:

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/LSL2/ss/117.png
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.
This all makes me think of the bomb. Because you have to phrase it VERY specifically for it to work.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis makes a good case for his guess, but just in case:

Are you found in LA?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2025 6:01 am
by Rath Darkblade
No, I am not the bomb.

CLUE:
I now will pay you all your dues,
but poem's naught to do with clues!
A silly poem, nothing more
as in the bygone days of yore. :D

And NBS ... nope, I'm not in LA.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2025 11:44 am
by Tawmis
Are you any of the components of the bomb?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2025 5:48 pm
by Rath Darkblade
No, I'm not any of the bomb components.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2025 11:31 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found in an airport?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 12:00 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found on one of the islands?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 8:16 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... nay! I'm not in the airport.

NBS ... nope, sorry. Not on one of the islands.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 1:38 pm
by Tawmis
Not in LA, or the airports, or the islands?

Are you seen on any boat screen (cruise or the escape boat)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 10:34 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 11:47 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found on the cruise ship?