Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you seen on both boat segments (cruise and escape boat)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... yes.
Tawm ... no.
Tawm ... no.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you an inventory item?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the fruit?Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:20 am So I finally got it right
by using all my might
and got a fine green light
to start a new guessing game
(and it will not be lame
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.
It's found on the cruise ship and I don't believe it's used for anything.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the Spinach Dip?
Because it's on the ship, but if you have it with you on the escape boat, you die from it?
And thus the rage quit?
Because it's on the ship, but if you have it with you on the escape boat, you die from it?
And thus the rage quit?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, because ...notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jul 28, 2025 11:26 pmAre you the fruit?Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:20 am So I finally got it right
by using all my might
and got a fine green light
to start a new guessing game
(and it will not be lame
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.
It's found on the cruise ship and I don't believe it's used for anything.
That's what I am!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I will think of something and return!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
It's unclear if it's bald
But without it, the game can be stalled
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait
And hopefully I won't be late.
But without it, the game can be stalled
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait
And hopefully I won't be late.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
"It's unclear if it's bald". Are you Leisure Suit Larry's head in LSL2?
He's bald when he's walking around, but you can't see the bald spot when he looks in the mirror. 
Kidding aside, let's start with the usual: are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title?
Kidding aside, let's start with the usual: are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am in a game with the word 'quest' in the title.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm. Are you somewhere in outer space?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the eagle in KQ3?
It's unclear if it's bald - It's not clear if it is a bald eagle
But without it, the game can be stalled - You need the eagle feather
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait - It's random when it shows up
And hopefully I won't be late. - KQ3 runs on a timer where you have to get back home before Manannan does.
It's unclear if it's bald - It's not clear if it is a bald eagle
But without it, the game can be stalled - You need the eagle feather
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait - It's random when it shows up
And hopefully I won't be late. - KQ3 runs on a timer where you have to get back home before Manannan does.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You are correct! I am the Eagle.
The late was also for the boat. Because if I remember correctly, you can miss the boat to leave.
The late was also for the boat. Because if I remember correctly, you can miss the boat to leave.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I will try to post something shortly.