Page 329 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2025 1:22 am
by Tawmis
Are you seen on both boat segments (cruise and escape boat)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2025 8:50 pm
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... yes.
Tawm ... no.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2025 11:39 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you an inventory item?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2025 6:04 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2025 11:26 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:20 am
So I finally got it right
by using all my might
and got a fine green light
to start a new guessing game
(and it will not be lame
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.
Are you the fruit?
It's found on the cruise ship and I don't believe it's used for anything.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2025 1:37 pm
by Tawmis
Are you the Spinach Dip?
Because it's on the ship, but if you have it with you on the escape boat, you die from it?
And thus the rage quit?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2025 6:22 pm
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jul 28, 2025 11:26 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:20 am
So I finally got it right
by using all my might
and got a fine green light
to start a new guessing game
(and it will not be lame
nor will be used to flame)
but for me, you'll not find a use
I'm simply here to confuse
until you blow a fuse
and rage-quit this fine game.
Are you the fruit?
It's found on the cruise ship and I don't believe it's used for anything.
No, because ...
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jul 29, 2025 1:37 pm
Are you the Spinach Dip?
Because it's on the ship, but if you have it with you on the escape boat, you die from it?
And thus the rage quit?
That's what I am!

Your turn, Tawm.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2025 12:19 am
by Tawmis
I will think of something and return!
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 11:43 pm
by Tawmis
It's unclear if it's bald
But without it, the game can be stalled
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait
And hopefully I won't be late.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 6:01 pm
by Rath Darkblade
"It's unclear if it's bald". Are you Leisure Suit Larry's head in LSL2?

He's bald when he's walking around, but you can't see the bald spot when he looks in the mirror.
Kidding aside, let's start with the usual: are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 7:38 pm
by Tawmis
Yes, I am in a game with the word 'quest' in the title.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 11:29 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you somewhere in outer space?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 11:47 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the eagle in KQ3?
It's unclear if it's bald - It's not clear if it is a bald eagle
But without it, the game can be stalled - You need the eagle feather
So I guess I'll just stand around and wait - It's random when it shows up
And hopefully I won't be late. - KQ3 runs on a timer where you have to get back home before Manannan does.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2025 10:09 pm
by Tawmis
You are correct! I am the Eagle.
The late was also for the boat. Because if I remember correctly, you can miss the boat to leave.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2025 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
I will try to post something shortly.