Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Fine. Maybe rhyming a bit of a stretch. This better?

I also end with a "y" sound.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:29 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 10:39 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1. ;)
I'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.

So. Yeah. There are mummies.

At the very least one in that last link.
Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way (unlike the zombies in GK1). :)
Beg to differ again. You literally have to move one when the guy is chasing you. And also have to open the coffin-thingie to get to the secret door.

So I'd say they have some impact. Especially when I say "Were you someone seen initially alive?"

Because mummies are seen, but they're dead. So ruling out that it's something that could be a mummy.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:58 am NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?
NOW that's your guess, Mr. "There's No Mummies In The Game"? :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I never said there were no mummies in the game. :P
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on).
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:29 am Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way...
:D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:58 am NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?
No, not a mummy.

I'm really not sure what you mean by the mummies being "not worth commenting on". They exist. They're part of the ancient Egypt theme of the game. Even if a small part of the game they could be the answer I'm looking for (the [REDACTED] is even more "not worth commenting on").
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm. Are you somewhere in the museum?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 18, 2025 5:09 am Hmm. Are you somewhere in the museum?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you ... *thinks* ... in chapter 1?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you seen during the intro (prior to chapter 1)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 19, 2025 8:56 am Are you ... *thinks* ... in chapter 1?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Aug 19, 2025 11:28 am Are you seen during the intro (prior to chapter 1)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yay! :D

Are you found anywhere on the streets?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 20, 2025 3:22 am Yay! :D

Are you found anywhere on the streets?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yay again! :D (Yes, I'm very pleased not to have a "no"). :lol:

Are you found outside the newspaper office?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 21, 2025 3:34 am Yay again! :D (Yes, I'm very pleased not to have a "no"). :lol:

Are you found outside the newspaper office?
No
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”