Page 331 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2025 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Fine. Maybe rhyming a bit of a stretch. This better?

I also end with a "y" sound.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2025 3:37 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:29 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 10:39 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1. ;)
I'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.

So. Yeah. There are mummies.

At the very least one in that last link.
Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way (unlike the zombies in GK1). :)
Beg to differ again. You literally have to move one when the guy is chasing you. And also have to open the coffin-thingie to get to the secret door.

So I'd say they have some impact. Especially when I say "Were you someone seen initially alive?"

Because mummies are seen, but they're dead. So ruling out that it's something that could be a mummy.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:58 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2025 1:02 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:58 am NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?
NOW that's your guess, Mr. "There's No Mummies In The Game"? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2025 8:35 pm
by Rath Darkblade
I never said there were no mummies in the game. :P
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on).
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:29 am Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way...
:D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2025 11:44 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:58 am NBS, you end with a "y" sound ... but you're not Ziggy. Are you a mummy?
No, not a mummy.

I'm really not sure what you mean by the mummies being "not worth commenting on". They exist. They're part of the ancient Egypt theme of the game. Even if a small part of the game they could be the answer I'm looking for (the [REDACTED] is even more "not worth commenting on").

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2025 5:09 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you somewhere in the museum?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2025 12:02 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 18, 2025 5:09 am Hmm. Are you somewhere in the museum?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2025 8:56 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you ... *thinks* ... in chapter 1?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2025 11:28 am
by Tawmis
Are you seen during the intro (prior to chapter 1)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2025 12:21 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 19, 2025 8:56 am Are you ... *thinks* ... in chapter 1?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Aug 19, 2025 11:28 am Are you seen during the intro (prior to chapter 1)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2025 3:22 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yay! :D

Are you found anywhere on the streets?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2025 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 20, 2025 3:22 am Yay! :D

Are you found anywhere on the streets?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2025 3:34 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yay again! :D (Yes, I'm very pleased not to have a "no"). :lol:

Are you found outside the newspaper office?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2025 12:32 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 21, 2025 3:34 am Yay again! :D (Yes, I'm very pleased not to have a "no"). :lol:

Are you found outside the newspaper office?
No