Page 333 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 4:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
WARNING: SPOILERS.

Are you the water spiral thing that Roger gets sucked into (in the cave) and then comes out the other side, only to face the ferocious Labion Beast (that you distract with the Rubik's Cube)?

(I forgot the word for a water spiral thing, sorry) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 11:15 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 27, 2025 4:59 am WARNING: SPOILERS.

Are you the water spiral thing that Roger gets sucked into (in the cave) and then comes out the other side, only to face the ferocious Labion Beast (that you distract with the Rubik's Cube)?

(I forgot the word for a water spiral thing, sorry) ;)
I am indeed the whirlpool. :)

Your turn, good sir!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 5:28 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Huzzah! :D And I'm not sure how I forgot the word "whirlpool". *blush*

Don't bank on your future here
I won't leave you a loan
It's rough around the edges!

Guess away ... :twisted:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 7:39 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 27, 2025 5:28 pm Don't bank on your future here
I won't leave you a loan
It's rough around the edges!

Guess away ... :twisted:
Wild guess. Are you in Leisure Suit Larry III?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2025 11:22 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 4:47 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... sorry, nope.

NBS ... sorry, nope again! :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 1:38 pm
by Tawmis
OK - are you in a game that primarily takes place on Earth (say... like Gold Rush)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 5:42 pm
by Rath Darkblade
*thinks* More or less, yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a Leisure Suit Larry game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2025 12:26 am
by Tawmis
Are you in a Dynamix game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2025 11:01 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, nope and nope. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2025 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 1:02 am
by Tawmis
Is there more than 2 in the series you're in?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 7:02 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Again ... nope and nope. ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 11:28 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with no other games in the series (like Codename: Iceman)?