Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Okay. I will post something shortly.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Sep 07, 2025 12:02 am This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
Are you in Willy Beamish? :lol:

I kid, I kid.

Are you in a Space Quest game?

Just a hunch I have.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Sep 07, 2025 1:11 pm Are you in a Space Quest game?

Just a hunch I have.
No, not in Space Quest.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?

(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question! :P *runs and hides* :D)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:57 am Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?

(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question! :P *runs and hides* :D)
:lol:

Do you take place primarily on Earth?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:57 am Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?

(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question! :P *runs and hides* :D)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:20 pm Do you take place primarily on Earth?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in the Police Quest series?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS could be, but just to check:

Are you in the Colonel's BeQuest? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 6:23 pm NBS could be, but just to check:

Are you in the Colonel's BeQuest? :)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:31 am Are you in the Police Quest series?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in an even numbered Police Quest game?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 3:44 am Are you in an even numbered Police Quest game?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in Police Quest 2? :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm Are you in Police Quest 2? :)
NBS must be. Being in Police Quest 4 would be insanity. It's the equivalent of KQ8. ;)

Are you underwater?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm Are you in Police Quest 2? :)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 5:33 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm Are you in Police Quest 2? :)
NBS must be. Being in Police Quest 4 would be insanity. It's the equivalent of KQ8. ;)

Are you underwater?
Nope. No water in PQ4. :twisted:
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”