Page 335 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2025 11:18 pm
by notbobsmith
Okay. I will post something shortly.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 12:02 am
by notbobsmith
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 1:11 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Sep 07, 2025 12:02 am
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
Are you in Willy Beamish?
I kid, I kid.
Are you in a Space Quest game?
Just a hunch I have.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 10:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Sep 07, 2025 1:11 pm
Are you in a Space Quest game?
Just a hunch I have.
No, not in Space Quest.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:57 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?
(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question!

*runs and hides*

)
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:20 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:57 am
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?
(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question!

*runs and hides*

)
Do you take place primarily on Earth?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2025 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:57 am
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" in the title?
(Hah! I stole Tawmis's usual first question!

*runs and hides*

)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:20 pm
Do you take place primarily on Earth?
Yes
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:31 am
by Tawmis
Are you in the Police Quest series?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 6:23 pm
by Rath Darkblade
NBS could be, but just to check:
Are you in the Colonel's BeQuest?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:20 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 6:23 pm
NBS could be, but just to check:
Are you in the Colonel's BeQuest?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:31 am
Are you in the Police Quest series?
Yes
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 3:44 am
by Tawmis
Are you in an even numbered Police Quest game?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 8:00 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 3:44 am
Are you in an even numbered Police Quest game?
Yes
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in Police Quest 2?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 5:33 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm
Are you in Police Quest 2?
NBS must be. Being in Police Quest 4 would be insanity. It's the equivalent of KQ8.
Are you underwater?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 11:24 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm
Are you in Police Quest 2?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 5:33 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:46 pm
Are you in Police Quest 2?
NBS must be. Being in Police Quest 4 would be insanity. It's the equivalent of KQ8.
Are you underwater?
Nope. No water in PQ4.
