Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Oi, all right - are you found inside a building?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Welp, I'm out ... :twisted:
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 11, 2025 1:35 am Oi, all right - are you found inside a building?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you ... human?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you a form of writing (graffiti, sign, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:18 am Are you ... human?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 15, 2025 5:46 pm Are you a form of writing (graffiti, sign, etc)?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you something you can interact with and get a useful reaction/information (like the dumpster - looking inside reveals the body, the fridge - looking inside reveals body parts... and wow, is there anything that doesn't deal with dead bodies?!) :D (rather than clicking the floor and getting, "It's wet, because it was just mopped") :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 16, 2025 1:01 am Are you something you can interact with and get a useful reaction/information (like the dumpster - looking inside reveals the body, the fridge - looking inside reveals body parts... and wow, is there anything that doesn't deal with dead bodies?!) :D (rather than clicking the floor and getting, "It's wet, because it was just mopped") :D
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:04 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.
OK - is a residence visible (there's a few houses and gates to houses)...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:16 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:04 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.
OK - is a residence visible (there's a few houses and gates to houses)...
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

OK - so is a form of local enforcement seen on the screen? (Courthouse, Police Station, Coroner's Office, etc)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Sep 19, 2025 1:45 am OK - so is a form of local enforcement seen on the screen? (Courthouse, Police Station, Coroner's Office, etc)
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

OK - I think I know where you are now. Maybe.

Are you in a park area? (Like trees, and grass, that type of park...) :D
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”