Page 336 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 1:35 am
by Tawmis
Oi, all right - are you found inside a building?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 4:04 am
by Rath Darkblade
Welp, I'm out ... :twisted:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 11:27 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 11, 2025 1:35 am Oi, all right - are you found inside a building?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you ... human?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 5:46 pm
by Tawmis
Are you a form of writing (graffiti, sign, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2025 12:17 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:18 am Are you ... human?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 15, 2025 5:46 pm Are you a form of writing (graffiti, sign, etc)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2025 1:01 am
by Tawmis
Are you something you can interact with and get a useful reaction/information (like the dumpster - looking inside reveals the body, the fridge - looking inside reveals body parts... and wow, is there anything that doesn't deal with dead bodies?!) :D (rather than clicking the floor and getting, "It's wet, because it was just mopped") :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2025 11:36 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 16, 2025 1:01 am Are you something you can interact with and get a useful reaction/information (like the dumpster - looking inside reveals the body, the fridge - looking inside reveals body parts... and wow, is there anything that doesn't deal with dead bodies?!) :D (rather than clicking the floor and getting, "It's wet, because it was just mopped") :D
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm
by Tawmis
So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:04 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:16 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:04 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.
OK - is a residence visible (there's a few houses and gates to houses)...

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 11:29 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:16 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:04 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Sep 17, 2025 1:35 pm So you're outside...

So let's narrow that down.

Are you outside where a business (movies, convenience store, etc) of some kind can be seen attached to the screen shot (vs a residence, or government building)?
No, a business is not visible in the screenshot.
OK - is a residence visible (there's a few houses and gates to houses)...
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2025 1:45 am
by Tawmis
OK - so is a form of local enforcement seen on the screen? (Courthouse, Police Station, Coroner's Office, etc)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 11:46 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Sep 19, 2025 1:45 am OK - so is a form of local enforcement seen on the screen? (Courthouse, Police Station, Coroner's Office, etc)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:21 pm
by Tawmis
OK - I think I know where you are now. Maybe.

Are you in a park area? (Like trees, and grass, that type of park...) :D