No
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well now I will need to look at the SierraChest page to figure out where the heck you might be. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Sorry, I have no idea about this. 
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Don't worry - neither do I - and I've played the game!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Previously I asked if you were graffiti - since you're outside.
Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)
Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is there a box on the screen you're in?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the bullet holes in the wall?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoTawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
New clue:
I wasn't here before.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oh dang.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 amNoTawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Now I have to really think.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Huh that's all I can think of for that screen.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 amNoTawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoTawmis wrote: ↑Wed Oct 08, 2025 12:56 pmHuh that's all I can think of for that screen.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 amNoTawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?
Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?
I promise that the answer isn't abstract. It might actually be more obvious than you think.