Page 337 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:21 pm OK - I think I know where you are now. Maybe.

Are you in a park area? (Like trees, and grass, that type of park...) :D
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2025 11:17 am
by Tawmis
Well now I will need to look at the SierraChest page to figure out where the heck you might be. :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 9:57 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I have no idea about this. :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 11:17 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Sep 26, 2025 9:57 pm Sorry, I have no idea about this. :(
Don't worry - neither do I - and I've played the game! :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 11:19 pm
by Tawmis
Previously I asked if you were graffiti - since you're outside.

Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2025 12:30 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Sep 26, 2025 11:19 pm Previously I asked if you were graffiti - since you're outside.

Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 1:43 am
by Tawmis
Is there a box on the screen you're in?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 11:50 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 29, 2025 1:43 am Is there a box on the screen you're in?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2025 11:15 pm
by Tawmis
Are you the bullet holes in the wall?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2025 11:46 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 30, 2025 11:15 pm Are you the bullet holes in the wall?
No

New clue: I am not so easy to find.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm
by Tawmis
Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:34 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Oh dang.

Now I have to really think. :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2025 12:56 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Huh that's all I can think of for that screen.

Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2025 12:53 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Oct 08, 2025 12:56 pm
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Huh that's all I can think of for that screen.

Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?
No

I promise that the answer isn't abstract. It might actually be more obvious than you think.