Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
So you're on the screen ... with the box... outside...
But you're not the bullet holes... or the bullets...
I can't think of "why am I back here" - I can only think you go there just that one time?
Are you something the main character gets something from (like when he collects the bullets, or looks at the graffiti)?
But you're not the bullet holes... or the bullets...
I can't think of "why am I back here" - I can only think you go there just that one time?
Are you something the main character gets something from (like when he collects the bullets, or looks at the graffiti)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, I'm not something you get something from.Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Oct 10, 2025 11:19 am So you're on the screen ... with the box... outside...
But you're not the bullet holes... or the bullets...
I can't think of "why am I back here" - I can only think you go there just that one time?
Are you something the main character gets something from (like when he collects the bullets, or looks at the graffiti)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the boxes?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yeah. The bullets in the wall.
Now I need to watch my play through...
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oh, lawd.
Are you the rope?
Are you the rope?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am.
This puzzle's a pain - It is a pain
I feel like I'm at the end - ...of my rope.
Why am I back here? - Why do you come back to this location?
This is a very annoying puzzle at the end of the game. You need the rope, which only appears here on the final day. Not when you are here earlier. It's really bad design because you have absolutely no reason to come here again. Basically, you have to get stuck, revisit all of the locations hoping to find something to help you progress, and revisit this location and hopefully notice the barely visible tan rope sitting on the tan boxes that wasn't there before.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You probably saw me before you saw me here.
The other ones, right over there, too.
But here we are, but no one seems to care.
Not that I can help you escape.
The other ones, right over there, too.
But here we are, but no one seems to care.
Not that I can help you escape.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in a game with "Quest" in the title?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in one of the King's Quest games? 
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, in a Quest related game, however not in a King's Quest game. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Does the game mostly take place on Earth?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you a character (human, humanoid or other), instead of some random background image?
(If NBS can ask the same question twice, so can I)
(If NBS can ask the same question twice, so can I)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, does not take place on Earth, and no I am not a character.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Not Earth and not KQ. I think that just leaves QFG and SQ.
Are you in a Space Quest game?
Are you in a Space Quest game?