Page 338 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2025 11:19 am
by Tawmis
So you're on the screen ... with the box... outside...
But you're not the bullet holes... or the bullets...
I can't think of "why am I back here" - I can only think you go there just that one time?
Are you something the main character gets something from (like when he collects the bullets, or looks at the graffiti)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2025 10:48 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Oct 10, 2025 11:19 am
So you're on the screen ... with the box... outside...
But you're not the bullet holes... or the bullets...
I can't think of "why am I back here" - I can only think you go there just that one time?
Are you something the main character gets something from (like when he collects the bullets, or looks at the graffiti)?
No, I'm not something you get something from.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2025 12:17 am
by Tawmis
Are you the boxes?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2025 12:25 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Oct 12, 2025 12:17 am
Are you the boxes?
No
New clue:
There is another reason you come here.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2025 1:10 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Oct 13, 2025 12:25 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Oct 12, 2025 12:17 am
Are you the boxes?
No
New clue:
There is another reason you come here.
Yeah. The bullets in the wall.
Now I need to watch my play through...

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2025 1:31 am
by Tawmis
Oh, lawd.
Are you the rope?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2025 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Oct 13, 2025 1:31 am
Oh, lawd.
Are you the rope?
Yes, I am.
This puzzle's a pain - It is a pain
I feel like I'm at the end - ...of my
rope.
Why am I back here? - Why do you come back to this location?
This is a very annoying puzzle at the end of the game. You need the rope, which only appears here on the final day. Not when you are here earlier. It's really bad design because you have absolutely no reason to come here again. Basically, you have to get stuck, revisit all of the locations hoping to find something to help you progress, and revisit this location and hopefully notice the barely visible tan rope sitting on the tan boxes that wasn't there before.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2025 2:48 am
by Tawmis
You probably saw me before you saw me here.
The other ones, right over there, too.
But here we are, but no one seems to care.
Not that I can help you escape.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2025 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in a game with "Quest" in the title?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2025 4:42 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found in one of the King's Quest games?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2025 3:52 am
by Tawmis
Yes, in a Quest related game, however not in a King's Quest game.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2025 12:36 am
by notbobsmith
Does the game mostly take place on Earth?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2025 2:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you a character (human, humanoid or other), instead of some random background image?
(If NBS can ask the same question twice, so can I)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2025 3:00 pm
by Tawmis
No, does not take place on Earth, and no I am not a character.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Not Earth and not KQ. I think that just leaves QFG and SQ.
Are you in a Space Quest game?