Are you an inventory item?
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oh, sure. It can't be a QfG game. 
Are you an inventory item?
Are you an inventory item?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes to Space Quest game, no to Inventory item.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an odd-numbered SQ game?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Space Quest 3?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Space Quest 1?
(There, that oughtta narrow it down)
(There, that oughtta narrow it down)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, Space Quest 3, no not Space Quest 1. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
So both are in SQ3.
Are you found on a planet?
Are you found on a planet?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
And if you are, are you found in a building?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I wouldn't say I am found in a building, nor am I found on a planet.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm. Are you found in a spaceship, then?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found at Monolith Burger?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No to Monolith, yes to space ship.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm. Are you found in the garbage scow, i.e. the first spaceship that Roger wakes up in? 
(Cue Roger dying many times, and in many gruesome ways)
(Cue Roger dying many times, and in many gruesome ways)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, that's where I am found. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!