Page 339 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:19 am
by Rath Darkblade
Oh, sure. It can't be a QfG game. ;)

Are you an inventory item?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 11:04 am
by Tawmis
Yes to Space Quest game, no to Inventory item.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 4:27 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in an odd-numbered SQ game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 9:33 pm
by Tawmis
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 1:38 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in Space Quest 3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 6:58 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Space Quest 1?

(There, that oughtta narrow it down) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 7:16 pm
by Tawmis
Yes, Space Quest 3, no not Space Quest 1. :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 12:25 am
by notbobsmith
So both are in SQ3.

Are you found on a planet?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 12:46 am
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Oct 25, 2025 12:29 am Are you found on a planet?
And if you are, are you found in a building? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 1:23 am
by Tawmis
I wouldn't say I am found in a building, nor am I found on a planet.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 8:26 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you found in a spaceship, then?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2025 11:36 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found at Monolith Burger?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 2:25 am
by Tawmis
No to Monolith, yes to space ship.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 6:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you found in the garbage scow, i.e. the first spaceship that Roger wakes up in? :)

(Cue Roger dying many times, and in many gruesome ways) :twisted:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 3:38 pm
by Tawmis
Yes, that's where I am found. :)