Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You probably saw me before you saw me here.
Are you one of the Easter Eggs (Jupiter 2, TIE fighter, 2001 pod, etc.)?
Are you one of the Easter Eggs (Jupiter 2, TIE fighter, 2001 pod, etc.)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you something that cuts Roger in half (or something equally gruesome)? 
You probably SAW me before you SAW me here ... indeed!
You probably SAW me before you SAW me here ... indeed!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am not something that cuts Roger in half.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the ships (so not the tinker toy or Legos)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You are correct.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
A pattern is developing. Let's see how long we can cut and paste. 
Are you in this screen?
https://www.sierrachest.com/index.php?a ... 1&cid=1537
Are you in this screen?
https://www.sierrachest.com/index.php?a ... 1&cid=1537
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am not.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the Acme rocket?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the parts that Roger needs to build his escape pod?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am not the Acme rocket.
So I guess I am forced to give a clue?
Oh, that WAS the clue.
I am not a part Roger needs to escape.
So I guess I am forced to give a clue?
Oh, that WAS the clue.
I am not a part Roger needs to escape.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
"Forced"?
Are you the TIE fighter?
Are you the TIE fighter?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you NOT the Tie Fighter? 
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am!
I thought that clue would give it away!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
All the right angles
Comes across as out of place
Raises some questions
Comes across as out of place
Raises some questions