Page 340 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 12:06 am
by notbobsmith
You probably saw me before you saw me here.
Are you one of the Easter Eggs (Jupiter 2, TIE fighter, 2001 pod, etc.)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 12:55 am
by Tawmis
Yes, I am.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 5:36 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you something that cuts Roger in half (or something equally gruesome)?
You probably SAW me before you SAW me here ... indeed!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 1:49 pm
by Tawmis
I am not something that cuts Roger in half.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2025 1:11 am
by notbobsmith
Are you one of the ships (so not the tinker toy or Legos)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2025 4:25 pm
by Tawmis
You are correct.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:24 pm
by Rath Darkblade
A pattern is developing. Let's see how long we can cut and paste.
Are you in this screen?
https://www.sierrachest.com/index.php?a ... 1&cid=1537
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 12:14 am
by Tawmis
I am not.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 12:56 am
by notbobsmith
Are you the Acme rocket?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 3:42 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you one of the parts that Roger needs to build his escape pod?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 10:38 am
by Tawmis
I am not the Acme rocket.
So I guess I am forced to give a clue?
Oh, that WAS the clue.
I am not a part Roger needs to escape.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2025 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
"Forced"?
Are you the TIE fighter?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2025 4:33 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you NOT the Tie Fighter?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2025 10:49 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Oct 29, 2025 11:54 pm
"Forced"?
Are you the TIE fighter?
Yes, I am!
I thought that clue would give it away!

Your turn.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2025 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
All the right angles
Comes across as out of place
Raises some questions