Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I may be way the frick off....

Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?

(Based off those clues, I already have an idea...)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a Quest game? :-)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Nov 03, 2025 12:36 am I may be way the frick off....

Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?

(Based off those clues, I already have an idea...)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 03, 2025 3:12 am Are you in a Quest game? :-)
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Ah! So then it could be the other thing I was thinking.

Are you in a Police Quest game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a Space Quest game?

(Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 2:32 am Ah! So then it could be the other thing I was thinking.

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm Are you in a Space Quest game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm (Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(
Except for you. :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a King's Quest game?
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 11:52 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm (Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(
Except for you. :)
There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(
I can't count how many times I've used SierraChest for games I wasn't familiar with, or even for games I was familiar with.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 10:11 pm Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am Are you in a King's Quest game?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you a character (human, humanoid or other)?
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 10:11 pm Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(
I can't count how many times I've used SierraChest for games I wasn't familiar with, or even for games I was familiar with.
Yeah, sure. But it'd be refreshing, to say the least, to work with a game that I was familiar with, rather than one I wasn't.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:24 pm Are you a character (human, humanoid or other)?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in an even numbered King's Quest game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

- Are you an inventory item?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 12:04 am Are you in an even numbered King's Quest game?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 9:47 pm - Are you an inventory item?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”