Page 341 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2025 12:36 am
by Tawmis
I may be way the frick off....

Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?

(Based off those clues, I already have an idea...)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2025 3:12 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a Quest game? :-)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2025 11:50 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Nov 03, 2025 12:36 am I may be way the frick off....

Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?

(Based off those clues, I already have an idea...)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 03, 2025 3:12 am Are you in a Quest game? :-)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2025 2:32 am
by Tawmis
Ah! So then it could be the other thing I was thinking.

Are you in a Police Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a Space Quest game?

(Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2025 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 2:32 am Ah! So then it could be the other thing I was thinking.

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm Are you in a Space Quest game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm (Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(
Except for you. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a King's Quest game?
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 11:52 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 04, 2025 3:43 pm (Nobody ever makes these about a QfG game) :(
Except for you. :)
There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2025 10:11 pm
by Tawmis
Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(
I can't count how many times I've used SierraChest for games I wasn't familiar with, or even for games I was familiar with.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2025 11:18 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 10:11 pm Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am Are you in a King's Quest game?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:24 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you a character (human, humanoid or other)?
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 10:11 pm Well crap, not in GK (thought it was the map sequence for either GK or PQ3, as they both require things to be lined up!)

Man. So not in Police Quest not in Space Quest.

Are you in one of the ConQuest games?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 2:50 am There's nothing with with QfG. :) We might have some things I can actually guess if they weren't from games I've never played, like Codename Iceman. Or those two games set in NY and LA. :(
I can't count how many times I've used SierraChest for games I wasn't familiar with, or even for games I was familiar with.
Yeah, sure. But it'd be refreshing, to say the least, to work with a game that I was familiar with, rather than one I wasn't.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2025 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:24 pm Are you a character (human, humanoid or other)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 12:04 am
by Tawmis
Are you in an even numbered King's Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 9:47 pm
by Rath Darkblade
- Are you an inventory item?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 12:04 am Are you in an even numbered King's Quest game?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 9:47 pm - Are you an inventory item?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:04 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?