Page 344 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2025 1:02 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in "Gold Rush"?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:25 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I'm not in Gold Rush.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:19 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in Freddy Pharkas?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2025 2:58 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, but I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2025 9:29 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in a Dynamix game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in Mystery House?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2025 7:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... yes, I am! Congratulations! :D

NBS ... sorry, I'm not. (See above).

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2025 12:37 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in "Heart of China"?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2025 3:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
Not in the present so not Willy Beamish...

Are you in Rise of the Dragon?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 3:34 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes! :D I am.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2025 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 3:29 am I'm angular,
out of place,
and doomed.
This is a shot in the dark, but:

Are you a chocolate bar?

They are rectangular
They are used as a form of black market currency
Chocolate is rare and expensive in the game and cocoa production in the real world is in jeopardy as well.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:04 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I am not the chocolate bar.

Clue: I am not sweet.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in someone's apartment?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 2:30 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Nov 28, 2025 11:58 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 3:29 am I'm angular,
out of place,
and doomed.
This is a shot in the dark, but:

Are you a chocolate bar?

They are rectangular
They are used as a form of black market currency
Chocolate is rare and expensive in the game and cocoa production in the real world is in jeopardy as well.
Gonna take a wild stab too.

Angular - the "T" is tilted...
Out of place... fighting game...
Doomed... because it's like a doom game.

Are you the FIST game (or whatever it's called) -

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/RiseDragon/ss/194.JPG