Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS ... sorry, I am not in someone's apartment.

Tawm ... sorry, I'm not the fist game.

Clue: I am not violent ... much. :twisted:
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Can you be found in the Pleasure Dome?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No, I'm not in the Pleasure Dome.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found at City Hall?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I'm not.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Do you have anything to do with Chen Lu (his death, his place, etc)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, no.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the bum's hat?

http://www.sierrawallpaper.com/games/dragon/47/

It's conical, so it's "angular"
It would be out of place seeing one here now, never mind future L.A.
"Dooooom... DOOOOM!"
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I'm not the bum's hat.

Clue: But you're very warm! :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:17 am Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)
:lol:
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:17 am Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)
Yes. :lol:
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the bum?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes, I am! :)

I'm angular .......................... i.e. triangular
out of place ......................... he looks like a 30s parody of a Chinese peasant
and doomed ......................... he chants about being doomed. ;-)

Your turn, NBS. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I will have something for both games shortly.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”