Page 345 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2025 3:47 pm
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... sorry, I am not in someone's apartment.

Tawm ... sorry, I'm not the fist game.

Clue: I am not violent ... much. :twisted:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2025 12:02 am
by notbobsmith
Can you be found in the Pleasure Dome?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2025 3:37 pm
by Rath Darkblade
No, I'm not in the Pleasure Dome.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 12:15 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found at City Hall?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 4:11 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 11:44 am
by Tawmis
Do you have anything to do with Chen Lu (his death, his place, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 3:49 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, no.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2025 12:08 am
by notbobsmith
Are you the bum's hat?

http://www.sierrawallpaper.com/games/dragon/47/

It's conical, so it's "angular"
It would be out of place seeing one here now, never mind future L.A.
"Dooooom... DOOOOM!"

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2025 5:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, I'm not the bum's hat.

Clue: But you're very warm! :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:17 am
by notbobsmith
Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2025 6:42 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:17 am Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)
:lol:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2025 11:08 pm
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:17 am Do you have anything to do with the bum? (the guy in the screenshot, not... never mind)
Yes. :lol:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 12:04 am
by notbobsmith
Are you the bum?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 4:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, I am! :)

I'm angular .......................... i.e. triangular
out of place ......................... he looks like a 30s parody of a Chinese peasant
and doomed ......................... he chants about being doomed. ;-)

Your turn, NBS. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2025 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
I will have something for both games shortly.