Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Okay, here is your clue:

Unimportant, but
They wrote a book about me
All on my account
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you a living thing (person or animal, excluding plants in this case)? :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you a vegetable, animal or mineral? (So not a modern major-general?) ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 2:35 am Are you a living thing (person or animal, excluding plants in this case)? :D
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:50 am Are you a vegetable, animal or mineral? (So not a modern major-general?) ;)
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

So ... you're not alive. But you're not a vegetable, an animal OR a mineral?

I'm confused. :?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 09, 2025 5:24 am So ... you're not alive. But you're not a vegetable, an animal OR a mineral?

I'm confused. :?
That still leaves lots of things.

Is a car an animal, vegetable, or mineral?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

A car is a composite, created out of (mostly) minerals. :) A car has a steel body, aluminum parts, glass, and essential battery components (like lithium, cobalt, nickel); all of those from mined mineral ores and natural resources, forming a complex chain from mining to manufacturing.

So ... which one are you? ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Well let's get back to the basics.

Are ye in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 4:23 am A car is a composite, created out of (mostly) minerals. :) A car has a steel body, aluminum parts, glass, and essential battery components (like lithium, cobalt, nickel); all of those from mined mineral ores and natural resources, forming a complex chain from mining to manufacturing.

So ... which one are you? ;)
A car is not a mineral. I stand by my answer: No, not a vegetable, animal or mineral.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 10:25 pm Well let's get back to the basics.

Are ye in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in ... shudder ... Lighthouse?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Dec 12, 2025 9:49 pm Are you in ... shudder ... Lighthouse?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Codename: Iceman?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 13, 2025 5:13 pm Are you in Codename: Iceman?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than one in the game you're in?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 14, 2025 3:35 pm Is there more than one in the game you're in?
No
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”