Page 346 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2025 11:49 pm
by notbobsmith
Okay, here is your clue:

Unimportant, but
They wrote a book about me
All on my account

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 2:35 am
by Tawmis
Are you a living thing (person or animal, excluding plants in this case)? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:50 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you a vegetable, animal or mineral? (So not a modern major-general?) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2025 12:29 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 2:35 am Are you a living thing (person or animal, excluding plants in this case)? :D
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:50 am Are you a vegetable, animal or mineral? (So not a modern major-general?) ;)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2025 5:24 am
by Rath Darkblade
So ... you're not alive. But you're not a vegetable, an animal OR a mineral?

I'm confused. :?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 12:00 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 09, 2025 5:24 am So ... you're not alive. But you're not a vegetable, an animal OR a mineral?

I'm confused. :?
That still leaves lots of things.

Is a car an animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 4:23 am
by Rath Darkblade
A car is a composite, created out of (mostly) minerals. :) A car has a steel body, aluminum parts, glass, and essential battery components (like lithium, cobalt, nickel); all of those from mined mineral ores and natural resources, forming a complex chain from mining to manufacturing.

So ... which one are you? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 10:25 pm
by Tawmis
Well let's get back to the basics.

Are ye in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 11:57 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 4:23 am A car is a composite, created out of (mostly) minerals. :) A car has a steel body, aluminum parts, glass, and essential battery components (like lithium, cobalt, nickel); all of those from mined mineral ores and natural resources, forming a complex chain from mining to manufacturing.

So ... which one are you? ;)
A car is not a mineral. I stand by my answer: No, not a vegetable, animal or mineral.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 10:25 pm Well let's get back to the basics.

Are ye in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2025 9:49 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in ... shudder ... Lighthouse?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2025 11:49 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Dec 12, 2025 9:49 pm Are you in ... shudder ... Lighthouse?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2025 5:13 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Codename: Iceman?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2025 11:28 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 13, 2025 5:13 pm Are you in Codename: Iceman?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2025 3:35 pm
by Tawmis
Is there more than one in the game you're in?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2025 11:30 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 14, 2025 3:35 pm Is there more than one in the game you're in?
No