Page 347 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2025 1:52 am
by Tawmis
Are you a Dynamix game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2025 4:14 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Gold Rush?

(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!) :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2025 12:00 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Dec 15, 2025 1:52 am Are you a Dynamix game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 15, 2025 4:14 am Are you in Gold Rush?

(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!) :(
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:57 am
by Rath Darkblade
Argh. Once again, a game I know naught about.

Are ye found in a screen where the characters die of dysentery?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2025 10:01 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:57 am Argh. Once again, a game I know naught about.
Well, I think you know there's three routes. So you could ask if seen during the unique portion of that route. :D

For example -

Are you seen in a portion that is unique to the Panama route? (So after he leaves, but before he gets to California)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*

Are you found in Brooklyn?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2025 12:04 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 10:01 am Are you seen in a portion that is unique to the Panama route? (So after he leaves, but before he gets to California)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm Are you found in Brooklyn?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:45 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you found in Jerrod's house?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2025 9:17 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*
Reasonably so. lol - Pretty much the same. :D

Are you found somewhere outside in Brooklyn (not in a house, store, bank, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2025 11:20 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:45 am Are you found in Jerrod's house?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 17, 2025 9:17 am
Are you found somewhere outside in Brooklyn (not in a house, store, bank, etc)?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 3:54 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the Graveyard?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 2:10 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 3:54 pm Are you in the Graveyard?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 8:36 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the Pavilion?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2025 1:13 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Dec 19, 2025 8:36 pm Are you in the Pavilion?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am
by Rath Darkblade
Then where the *heck* are you? *confused* :( Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.) :(

Are you in the News Agency?