Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 28, 2025 5:46 pm Sigh. Let's start again ... are you in one of the "Game Credits" screenshots, near the top of the page?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the "Ferry to N.Y." screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5695
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 29, 2025 6:03 pm Are you in the "Ferry to N.Y." screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5695
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the "Brooklyn Street" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5702
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 30, 2025 5:08 pm Are you in the "Brooklyn Street" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5702
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in "The Ship Leaves Port, #1" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5703
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you seen during the intro?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 31, 2025 5:56 pm Are you in "The Ship Leaves Port, #1" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5703
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 31, 2025 10:55 pm Are you seen during the intro?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there a place of employment visible on your screen (bank, livery, etc. as opposed to houses, street with no employment building, etc)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the "The Ship Leaves Port #2" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5704

This is the last screen in Brooklyn with water in it, so if that's not it, then I don't have a clue where it could be! :(
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jan 01, 2026 4:15 am Is there a place of employment visible on your screen (bank, livery, etc. as opposed to houses, street with no employment building, etc)?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jan 01, 2026 5:11 pm Are you in the "The Ship Leaves Port #2" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5704

This is the last screen in Brooklyn with water in it, so if that's not it, then I don't have a clue where it could be! :(
No (and again, there are other screens with water in them)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 12:26 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jan 01, 2026 5:11 pm Are you in the "The Ship Leaves Port #2" screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5704

This is the last screen in Brooklyn with water in it, so if that's not it, then I don't have a clue where it could be! :(
No (and again, there are other screens with water in them)
I'm sure there are, but:

1. I know you have to be in one of the "Brooklyn + Water" screenshots, because you told us so in the previous page.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 11:32 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:14 am Is water visible from the screen you're on?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:42 am Are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"?
Yes, I can be seen in one of the screens you mentioned.
2. I made a list of every "Brooklyn" + "Water" screenshot on that page, and asked about them all, and you're not in any of them.

Conclusion: I give up. :(
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 12:26 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Jan 01, 2026 4:15 am Is there a place of employment visible on your screen (bank, livery, etc. as opposed to houses, street with no employment building, etc)?
Yes
So by my deduction - that leaves -

- The Post Office - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682
- The bank (by a hair to the right) - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5683
- Better shot of the bank - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5687
- The Warehouse - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5690
- Inside warehouse - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5691
- And the ferry - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5695

And based off your clues -
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Dec 07, 2025 11:49 pm Okay, here is your clue:

Unimportant, but
They wrote a book about me
All on my account
Are you the Sea Farer poster inside the warehouse?

Wrote a book - sea farers log.
All on my account, the accounting of a sea farer's log

For example -
https://bluewaterweb.com/product/seafar ... e-logbook/
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Psst, Tawm ... it can't be that, because I already asked about the warehouse. ;) (See below)
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Dec 24, 2025 11:57 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 23, 2025 6:45 am OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...

Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard? :)
No (and you may want to check again about which screens have water)
It also can't be the "Ferry to N.Y." screen, because I asked about that, too (and got a no). :D
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Dec 30, 2025 12:49 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 29, 2025 6:03 pm Are you in the "Ferry to N.Y." screen?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5695
No
So, NBS ... are you in any of the Post Office or Bank screenshots?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 6:17 pm And based off your clues -
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Dec 07, 2025 11:49 pm Okay, here is your clue:

Unimportant, but
They wrote a book about me
All on my account
Are you the Sea Farer poster inside the warehouse?

Wrote a book - sea farers log.
All on my account, the accounting of a sea farer's log

For example -
https://bluewaterweb.com/product/seafar ... e-logbook/
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 7:03 pm So, NBS ... are you in any of the Post Office or Bank screenshots?
Yes

New clue which should help identify the location:

Found next to water but not made of snow,
I wouldn't eat one of its rolls.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”