Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found on the first island (the one where you use the catapult to leave)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Nope. (You've thrown yourself for a loop!) ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in the next area, the "lava maze"? (after you land from the catapult but before you cross the bridge created by the water cannon)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm-mmm ... *checks Sierra Chest to refresh memory* ... yyyyyy-No. Sorry. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in the third area? (with another lava maze, stone pillars, and the phenocryst room)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um, can you please be more specific? I don't remember all those things being in the same area.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 20, 2026 2:56 am Um, can you please be more specific? I don't remember all those things being in the same area.
This page. From the first "Lava Maze 2" screenshot to the end. Also, the first three screenshots on the next page.

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... hots&pid=6
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Aha! Yep, I am here.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Are ye the catapolt?

It appears there later... and the splotch could be the reference to the sound made... and shouldn't be here... I assume is how does a wooden catapult get made when there's no wood (only lava, that would, logically burn it... though the heat never burns Torin...)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

It's a good guess! :D But I'm sorry, I'm not the catapult.

CLUE: I also appear elsewhere.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the Indiana Jones cameo? Also shouldn't be here.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes, I am! :D The *splortch* is him [spoiler[falling in the lava.[/spoiler]

Your turn.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Okay, I will post something shortly.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Here are your clues:

It's quite a relief
Looks like "beyond the forest"
No place for tourists
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are ye in a game with 'Quest' somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, etc)
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”