Page 352 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2026 12:11 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found on the first island (the one where you use the catapult to leave)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2026 12:27 am
by Rath Darkblade
Nope. (You've thrown yourself for a loop!) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2026 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the next area, the "lava maze"? (after you land from the catapult but before you cross the bridge created by the water cannon)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2026 3:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm-mmm ... *checks Sierra Chest to refresh memory* ... yyyyyy-No. Sorry. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 12:29 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in the third area? (with another lava maze, stone pillars, and the phenocryst room)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 2:56 am
by Rath Darkblade
Um, can you please be more specific? I don't remember all those things being in the same area.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 11:42 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 20, 2026 2:56 am Um, can you please be more specific? I don't remember all those things being in the same area.
This page. From the first "Lava Maze 2" screenshot to the end. Also, the first three screenshots on the next page.

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... hots&pid=6

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 6:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Aha! Yep, I am here.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 1:10 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Are ye the catapolt?

It appears there later... and the splotch could be the reference to the sound made... and shouldn't be here... I assume is how does a wooden catapult get made when there's no wood (only lava, that would, logically burn it... though the heat never burns Torin...)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 1:28 am
by Rath Darkblade
It's a good guess! :D But I'm sorry, I'm not the catapult.

CLUE: I also appear elsewhere.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 1:31 am
by notbobsmith
Are you the Indiana Jones cameo? Also shouldn't be here.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 4:16 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, I am! :D The *splortch* is him [spoiler[falling in the lava.[/spoiler]

Your turn.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2026 12:09 am
by notbobsmith
Okay, I will post something shortly.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2026 12:35 am
by notbobsmith
Here are your clues:

It's quite a relief
Looks like "beyond the forest"
No place for tourists

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2026 1:57 am
by Tawmis
Are ye in a game with 'Quest' somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, etc)