Page 353 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2026 7:05 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the pain-in-the-butt wolves that always kill Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Game of the Year? :D

Are you in a game set on Earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2026 12:13 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jan 24, 2026 1:57 am Are ye in a game with 'Quest' somewhere in the title (EcoQuest, King's Quest, etc)
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 24, 2026 7:05 pm Are you in a game set on Earth?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2026 1:26 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 24, 2026 7:05 pm Are you the pain-in-the-butt wolves that always kill Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Game of the Year? :D
:lol:

Are ye in King's Quest?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2026 3:52 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Space Quest?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2026 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jan 25, 2026 1:26 am Are ye in King's Quest?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Jan 25, 2026 3:52 am Are you in Space Quest?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2026 12:34 am
by Tawmis
Are ye in the Quest for Glory series (including Hero's Quest, if you're trying to be sneaky!) :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2026 2:48 am
by Rath Darkblade
*crosses fingers* :D

Are you in either "BC's Quest for Tires" or "Goblins Quest 3"?

Those are the only other Sierra "Quest" games not set on earth, at least, as far as I know ... but now I looked it up on YouTube, "BC's Quest for Tires" is set on prehistoric earth. :D So I'll rephrase:

Are you in "Goblins Quest 3"?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 12:57 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 26, 2026 2:48 am *crosses fingers* :D

Are you in either "BC's Quest for Tires" or "Goblins Quest 3"?

Those are the only other Sierra "Quest" games not set on earth, at least, as far as I know ... but now I looked it up on YouTube, "BC's Quest for Tires" is set on prehistoric earth. :D So I'll rephrase:

Are you in "Goblins Quest 3"?
No, because...
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 26, 2026 12:34 am Are ye in the Quest for Glory series (including Hero's Quest, if you're trying to be sneaky!) :D
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 7:39 am
by Rath Darkblade
Well, huzzah and hurrah with knobs on! :D :P

Are you in an odd-numbered Quest for Glory game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2026 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 27, 2026 7:39 am Well, huzzah and hurrah with knobs on! :D :P

Are you in an odd-numbered Quest for Glory game?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 2:55 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you in Quest for Glory 2?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 3:03 pm
by Tawmis
Are you a living thing?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 11:27 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 28, 2026 2:55 am Hmm. Are you in Quest for Glory 2?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jan 28, 2026 3:03 pm Are you a living thing?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2026 2:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Aha! Are you undead? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 12:41 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jan 29, 2026 2:10 am Aha! Are you undead? :D
No