Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you dead?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 30, 2026 10:35 pm Are you dead?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hold on. You're not alive. You're not dead. You're not undead. What are you? I'm confused.

Are you arboreal (e.g. a bush, a tree, a plant in the swamp etc.?)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:39 pm Hold on. You're not alive. You're not dead. You're not undead. What are you? I'm confused.

Are you arboreal (e.g. a bush, a tree, a plant in the swamp etc.?)
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you the Gypsy scene?

It's quite a relief .................................................................. It IS a relief to finally find them!
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. The scene doesn't look like the rest of the forest
No place for tourists ............................................................. But don't take them lightly! :D

*crosses fingers* :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you related to a building (something hanging on or inside a building, the building itself, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:35 am Are you the Gypsy scene?

It's quite a relief .................................................................. It IS a relief to finally find them!
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. The scene doesn't look like the rest of the forest
No place for tourists ............................................................. But don't take them lightly! :D

*crosses fingers* :)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Feb 02, 2026 10:35 pm Are you related to a building (something hanging on or inside a building, the building itself, etc)?
Yes

New clue:
You won't find any Gypsies here.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies. ;)

Are you related to the graveyard?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies. ;)
We call that a Rath Clue. :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies. ;)

Are you related to the graveyard?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 9:41 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies. ;)
We call that a Rath Clue. :D
Now, that's not fair. :( I always try to offer a clue that will be both fair on you, and also not give the game away immediately.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Feb 04, 2026 12:24 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies. ;)

Are you related to the graveyard?
No
Hmph. Are you in the town?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Feb 04, 2026 3:41 am
Hmph. Are you in the town?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Aha! Now we seem to be getting forward movement. </QfG5 Wolfie> ;)

Are you in the western part (where the guild, monastery, sheriff's office, store and inn are)? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Feb 05, 2026 2:17 am Aha! Now we seem to be getting forward movement. </QfG5 Wolfie> ;)

Are you in the western part (where the guild, monastery, sheriff's office, store and inn are)? :)
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than one person (other than the hero) on the screen usually? (For example, the inn would be no, because there's usually people sitting around)
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”