Page 354 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 10:35 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you dead?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 11:48 pm
by notbobsmith
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:39 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hold on. You're not alive. You're not dead. You're not undead. What are you? I'm confused.
Are you arboreal (e.g. a bush, a tree, a plant in the swamp etc.?)
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:11 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:39 pm
Hold on. You're not alive. You're not dead. You're not
undead. What are you? I'm confused.
Are you arboreal (e.g. a bush, a tree, a plant in the swamp etc.?)
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:35 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the Gypsy scene?
It's quite a relief .................................................................. It IS a relief to finally find them!
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. The scene doesn't look like the rest of the forest
No place for tourists ............................................................. But don't take them lightly!
*crosses fingers*

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2026 10:35 pm
by Tawmis
Are you related to a building (something hanging on or inside a building, the building itself, etc)?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 1:35 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:35 am
Are you the Gypsy scene?
It's quite a relief .................................................................. It IS a relief to finally find them!
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. The scene doesn't look like the rest of the forest
No place for tourists ............................................................. But don't take them lightly!
*crosses fingers*
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Feb 02, 2026 10:35 pm
Are you related to a building (something hanging on or inside a building, the building itself, etc)?
Yes
New clue:
You won't find any Gypsies here.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am
by Rath Darkblade
That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies.
Are you related to the graveyard?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 9:41 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am
That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies.
We call that a Rath Clue.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2026 12:24 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am
That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies.
Are you related to the graveyard?
No
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2026 3:41 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 9:41 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am
That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies.
We call that a Rath Clue.
Now, that's not fair.

I always try to offer a clue that will be both fair on you, and also not give the game away immediately.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Feb 04, 2026 12:24 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:08 am
That's not much of a clue. We know it has nothing to do with the Gypsies.
Are you related to the graveyard?
No
Hmph. Are you in the town?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2026 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2026 2:17 am
by Rath Darkblade
Aha! Now we seem to be getting forward movement. </QfG5 Wolfie>
Are you in the western part (where the guild, monastery, sheriff's office, store and inn are)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2026 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Feb 05, 2026 2:17 am
Aha! Now we seem to be getting forward movement. </QfG5 Wolfie>
Are you in the western part (where the guild, monastery, sheriff's office, store and inn are)?
Yes
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2026 4:45 pm
by Tawmis
Is there more than one person (other than the hero) on the screen usually? (For example, the inn would be no, because there's usually people sitting around)