Page 355 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2026 8:48 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Ack! :shock: Did I say "sheriff's office"? I meant "Burgomeister's office", of course. ;)

Back to the game: not alive, not dead, not undead. Hmm.

Are you in the monastery?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2026 12:26 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Feb 06, 2026 4:45 pm Is there more than one person (other than the hero) on the screen usually? (For example, the inn would be no, because there's usually people sitting around)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Feb 06, 2026 8:48 pm Ack! :shock: Did I say "sheriff's office"? I meant "Burgomeister's office", of course. ;)

Back to the game: not alive, not dead, not undead. Hmm.

Are you in the monastery?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2026 6:24 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm, this is a toughie. Are you in the Adwenturers' -- pardon me, Adventurers' Guild? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2026 1:10 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Feb 07, 2026 6:24 pm Hmm, this is a toughie. Are you in the Adwenturers' -- pardon me, Adventurers' Guild? ;)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:15 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the Burgomeister's office?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2026 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:15 am Are you in the Burgomeister's office?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2026 4:12 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the General Store?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2026 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 10, 2026 4:12 pm Are you in the General Store?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2026 4:15 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you ever seen in the common room of the inn, where you are served meals?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2026 1:08 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Feb 11, 2026 4:15 pm Hmm. Are you ever seen in the common room of the inn, where you are served meals?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2026 4:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
All right. Are you seen in Punny Bones's room?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2026 1:23 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Feb 12, 2026 4:18 am All right. Are you seen in Punny Bones's room?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2026 3:47 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you seen in the hero's room at the inn?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2026 12:53 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Feb 13, 2026 3:47 am Are you seen in the hero's room at the inn?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2026 9:07 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you out in the street (i.e. not inside)?