Page 356 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2026 12:51 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Feb 14, 2026 9:07 pm Hmm. Are you out in the street (i.e. not inside)?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2026 3:33 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sigh. I should've asked that before going into the various shops etc., shouldn't I? :)

Are you in the street outside the inn/shop/Burgomeister's office?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2026 11:36 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Feb 16, 2026 3:33 am Sigh. I should've asked that before going into the various shops etc., shouldn't I? :)
Yes :)
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Feb 16, 2026 3:33 am Are you in the street outside the inn/shop/Burgomeister's office?
Sorry. Only one question at a time.

Kidding. :)

No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2026 3:30 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the street outside the monastery and advwenturers' adventurers' guild? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2026 11:32 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Feb 17, 2026 3:30 pm Are you in the street outside the monastery and advwenturers' adventurers' guild? ;)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2026 2:40 am
by Rath Darkblade
Aha! Now we're cooking with charcoal. :D I think I'm ready to guess: are you the octopus relief above the door of the monastery? :D

It's quite a relief .................................................................. yes, the octopus statue is a relief
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. beyond the forest lies the Dark One's Cave, which has to do with the statue
No place for tourists ............................................................. definitely! Don't touch the octopus!

*crosses fingers* :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2026 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Feb 19, 2026 2:40 am Aha! Now we're cooking with charcoal. :D I think I'm ready to guess: are you the octopus relief above the door of the monastery? :D

It's quite a relief .................................................................. yes, the octopus statue is a relief
Looks like "beyond the forest" .................................................. beyond the forest lies the Dark One's Cave, which has to do with the statue
No place for tourists ............................................................. definitely! Don't touch the octopus!

*crosses fingers* :)
Yes I am!

And "beyond the forest" in Latin is Transylvania, which Mordavia is based on.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2026 6:04 pm
by Rath Darkblade
All right, I found something. :)

I paint a large story
My story is of TREASON
and drunkenness

Guess away! :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2026 11:29 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in a game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2026 3:37 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:16 am
by Tawmis
Is there more than 3 in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:11 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 4:15 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... no.

NBS ... also no.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 11:21 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a "Conquest" game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2026 3:27 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, indeed! I am. :D