Page 357 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2026 12:07 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in Conquest of the Longbow?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2026 1:13 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 12:14 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the city?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 6:28 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found indoors?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 8:35 pm
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... yep.

Tawmis ... yep.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 11:44 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in St. Mary's abbey?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2026 1:37 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2026 11:21 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the chapel?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2026 5:01 am
by Rath Darkblade
Alas and alack! :( No, I am not. Woe to the day! ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2026 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Not what I thought then. I thought the clues of "painting" and "treason" pointed to the painting of the Crucifixion.

Are you found in the Laundry Room?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 4:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
No, I'm not that clean.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 11:54 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in the refectory (that's what Sierra Chest calls it)?

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 3&cid=9902

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2026 3:35 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, I am in the refectory.

(Sierra Chest is right. A refectory is a large dining hall or room commonly found in monasteries, boarding schools, and universities). :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 12:03 am
by notbobsmith
I paint a large story
My story is of TREASON
and drunkenness


Are you the painting/tapestry?

I forget the details of the person there, but don't you have to get him drunk and he betrays the sheriff?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 1:04 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes! I am the painting behind the Abbot when he gets wasted. :P (But he doesn't betray anyone, he just wants more ale. The "TREASON" bit is just because there's a tree in the painting).

The forum won't let me show the picture, but here's the scene: https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/Conquest2/ss/098.JPG

Anyway, your turn! :)