Page 358 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2026 1:47 am
by notbobsmith
Okay, I will post something shortly.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2026 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
I have something in mind:

Great place for a chat
I'm found in a farm... sort of
Or a "wretched hive"

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:35 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. I can't believe I'm asking this, but are you in the Rocket Bar in Space Quest 1 (SCI)? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2026 3:50 am
by Tawmis
I went there too, Rath.

Just in case, are you in a "Quest" game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2026 12:15 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:35 am Hmm. I can't believe I'm asking this, but are you in the Rocket Bar in Space Quest 1 (SCI)? ;)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Mar 08, 2026 3:50 am I went there too, Rath.

Just in case, are you in a "Quest" game?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2026 5:20 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a Space Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2026 12:17 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 5:20 pm Are you in a Space Quest game?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2026 6:02 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hum. Are you in Space Quest 4?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2026 12:07 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Mar 11, 2026 6:02 am Hum. Are you in Space Quest 4?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2026 5:23 am
by Rath Darkblade
All right, let's start again. Are you in an even-numbered SQ game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2026 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 5:23 am All right, let's start again. Are you in an even-numbered SQ game?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2026 7:57 am
by Rath Darkblade
OK. Are you in Space Quest >=3 ? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2026 12:34 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 7:57 am OK. Are you in Space Quest >=3 ? ;)
I assume you mean "greater than or equal to" 3. If so, yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2026 4:37 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, ">=" is greater than or equal to. Sorry for using a math symbol.

Are you in Space Quest 3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2026 6:55 pm
by Tawmis
Is there more than one person (including aliens!) other than Roger Wilco found on the screen you're in?